1. At the time of 1st All India Jain Bankers Conference at Bahubali Enclave, Delhi on 27th October 2013 in Param Sanidhya of Acharya Gyan Sagar Ji Maharaj, it was decided to form an Educational Trust for helping those students who are not able to continue their study due to shortage of funds.
2. Accordingly on 1st January 2014, a Trust named "TIRTHANKAR AADINATH EDUCATIONAL TRUST" as suggested by Acharya Shree Gyan Sagar ji Maharaj, was formed with some of the founder trustees viz. Shri J.K. Jain, Vaishali, Shri Naveen Kumar Jain, Vaishali, Shri V.C. Jain, Vasundra, Shri Praveen Kumar Jain, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad & Shri Shrayans Kumar Jain, Vaishali. This trust was registered with Registrar Office, District Court, Ghaziabad on 1st January 2014.
OBJECT OF THE TRUST
1. To make available financial help on Refundable/ Non Refundable basis to those students who are not able to continue their study due to shortage of funds.
2. To provide carrier guidance to students for choosing their line of study/subject for higher study, through carrier counseling & time to time personal guidance.
3. To choose the line of livelihood after completing study, and/ or make them able to earn for their livelihood and to provide them guidance for it.
4. To start Schools, Educational institute for high class study on lower rates to low income group Jain students.
HOW TO JOIN IN THIS NOBLE CAUSE & OBTAIN MEMBERSHIP OF THE TRUST
1. As Life Member (Life time) (Non Voting) - Rs.21000/-
2. Trustee (Nomination facility is available after death) Rs.1,00,000/- (Max. 101).
3. Sanrakshak – - Rs.2,51,000/-
4. Vishist Sanrakshak -Rs.5,00,000/-
5. Param Sanrakshak -Rs.11,00,000/-
6. Monthly membership (Non voting) - Rs.501/- or above
7. Donation at any time of any amount
Members has to submit one membership form with photo with the undernoted declaration: "I confirm that I am fully vegetarian and do not consume any type of Alcohal."
OTHER SOURCE OF RASING FUNDS
1. By accepting donation from Jain individual, firm, institutions and/or from government agencies/ authorities.
2. Donation amount can be deposited in Trust Bank Account, as detailed below through transfer/ RTGS/ NEFT/account payee Cheque in favour of 'Thirthankar Aadinath Educational Trust':
Name of Account : Tirthankar Aadinath Educational Trust
Bank Name : State Bank of India, Vaishali, Ghaziabad
Type of Account : Savings Bank Account
Account No. : 33575222786
IFSC CODE : SBIN0013238
After remitting funds, donors are requested to send their details through email on email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org/ SMS on contact No.09711497787/ 09310922340 with under-noted details to enable us to issue receipt and send it to the donor:
Name of Donor
detail of amount remitted, bank etc.
INCOME TAX REBATE UNDER SECTION 80G OF IT ACT
We have already applied for permission from Income Tax Department for exemption under Section 80 G of Income Tax Act on the donation amount and are hopeful that we will get it shortly.
1. Our aim was to give at least Rs. One lac financial assistance in the very 1st year, to the needy students, but we are pleased to advise that during 1st year we sanctioned financial assistance of more than Rs.250000/- on refundable/ non-refundable basis.
2. During this short period of 04 years, we have sanctioned more than Rs.35 lacs to students from Class Nursury to Professional courses.
3. As on date means upto 15th April 2018, we are having 01 Param Sanrakshak, 01 Vishist Sanrakshak, 13 Sanrakshak, 83 Trustees, 34 Life Members (Not voting)
4. We held our three Annual functions as Career Counselling of the Students, in which students from not only various part of NCR Delhi but from other part of U.P participated. In thes conferences experts of different fields were invited who gave on spot guidance to the students in choosing their line of study/ subjects. Queries of students were solved by the experts of all fields, on the spot. Mentors were also allotted to students for full year guidance of the students.
5. Our 4th Annual Function was celebrated as "SANGOSTI ON -JAIN CHATRO EVAM YUVAON MAIN NATIK EVAM DHARMIK VIKASH KE SAATH SHAIKSHANIK VIKAS" in which National & International level Speakers participated. Mains were Shri Nirmal Sethi, Rastriya President of Shree Digamber Jain Mahasabha, Shri Vijay Jain, Rastriya President of Jain Shiksha Sansthan, Dr. Anekant Jain, Prof. & Head of Rastriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Shri Sandeep Jain, Dy. Secretary, Minority Commission of Education, Shri Rithesh Jain, International level Carrier Counseller, Shri J.D. Jain, Retd. Principal, Ghaziabad.
6. Here we are pleased to advise that no expenses of any of the Annual Function were recovered from the trust account but all expenses were born by some of our dedicated trustee members. Actually we are of the opinion that funds collected in trust a/c must be used only for this noble cause/mission viz loan or grant to the students.
7. We will welcome bonafide suggestions/opinion from Jain samaj people, to improve the scheme, in the interest/ benefitst of our Jain society.
8. Any deserving student who are not able to continue his study due to short of funds may application for Refundable/ Non Refundable Scholarship on the Trust Application Form which can be down loaded from our web site www.taedutrust.org and submit it on the address given on the top of form. Form should be filled in completely alongwith all documents as mentioned therein. Scholarship for Graduation or above courses are mandatorily on refundable basis & for which student has to give an stamped undertaking duly notarised. Form of Undertaking can also be downloaded from our web Site.